- Improve the Reporting feature so that all the details of the Decision Context along with charts, metrics etc are shown in the Report.
- Allow to edit Decision, Chance and Terminal Node text, and display the text on the Diagram.
- Improve the User Experience of the Risk Profile chart so that, all the PMF, CDF, SF buttons do not show up when the carousel area is small.
- Allow deleting the Decision Tree Root node so that the user can see the Start Screen if the Root Node is deleted.
- Clarify how to keep the pair-comparison as 1:1 and mark as completed.
- In Decision Tree, show Expected Value, Total Payoff etc metric on Diagram Nodes if the user wants
- From Decision Tree Diagram context menu, allow the user to copy the diagram to Clipboard, or export to an image file.
- Decision Tree diagram now offers a context menu which can be used to do various useful tasks, like copy image to clipboard, navigate to a view etc.
- A Policy / Rule Set can be viewed for a decision tree