Financial Information and Security Policy
- We never store a customer's credit card number on our server for any reason. If you need to purchase another product from our site, you will need to reenter your credit card information again.
- We use SSL for the entire website.
- We store customers' password as hash in our database, so no employee can see the plain text password of any users.
- Our Payment Gateway is PayPal, so any transaction you make on our site is secured by PayPal.
Desktop Software Policy
- Unless the product is delivered as a Zip file or a Stand-alone tool, all of our software products come with an Installer and Uninstaller. If our product registers any file extension, our uninstaller will remove that extension from your computer’s registry.
- When uninstalling a product, our uninstaller may open our Feedback webpage, and request information from you about your experience using our software products.
- For the desktop software (Not the .NET DLL Components), we may collect software usage data, like feature usages so that we can focus on improving the useful features more often. The user can turn off sharing such diagnostics data from the software (Settings menu).
- For the desktop software (Not the .NET DLL Components), based on the user's consent, we may collect software crash event data, so that we can fix the error in the next version of our software.
- For the desktop software (Not the .NET DLL Components), the software may periodically check for a new updated version and notify you (as a user) about the update. The user may wish to update to the new version or the user may choose to use the installed version. The user may turn off such periodic software update check (from the update checker screen) so that the software won't check for update from the next time.
- From the desktop software, the user can submit feedback, and when the user does so, we may collect some basic anonymous data.
Use of Personal/Anonymous Data
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, your name, phone number, physical address, credit card information, and email address etc.
“Anonymous Data” means data about you that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data;
- When you access the Site, register, purchase, download trial or evaluation versions of our software, we may collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you for the purpose of recording the transaction.